Local and Professional Property Management
V2 Properties is a full-service property management company. We provide leasing, maintenance, accounting and annual tax reporting, cleaning, advertising, interior & exterior surveys. At V2 Properties, our team approach allows for all aspects of each task to be handled by a caring individual that specializes in their field, yet each of us could step in for another when necessary.
Our goal is to assure that your investment is so well managed that you will refer us to your circle of friends, and tenants will make the house their happy home.
All of these point to our motto that we value and hold true: “An Investment, A House, A Home.”
Our Property Management Services:
- Leasing: Finding and placing great tenants is a priority that we handle above all else with our flexible showing hours, replying to inquiries and scheduling a showing of vacancies usually within 24 hours, often sooner. Our terrific leasing agent has a very flexible schedule which allows for prospective tenants to see your property right away, even evenings or weekends, rather than move on to the next property. (See tenant screening criteria.)
- Maintenance: Maintaining your real estate investment is too often overlooked by nervous owners trying to cut expenses. In our experience, along with the combined experience of hundreds of NARPM members around the country, a professionally maintained property will uphold the test of time years longer and attract the quality tenants that will respect your property as their home, therefore increasing your return on investment. We have developed a working relationship with several licensed and bonded vendors who will not only give us their best service, but will give us their best prices.
- Accounting: Each month you will receive a detailed statement of all income and expenses for your property, and your funds will be automatically deposited into your checking account. If you prefer to receive your statement and check by postal mail, we will be happy to accommodate. Annually you will receive a summary cash flow report and 1099 along with copies of the year’s invoices.
- Cleaning: With our expected level of quality homes, professional cleaning and carpet shampooing are standard. We do expect that tenants will leave the home clean and free of damage (other than normal wear and tear), have the carpets professionally shampooed, and have the lawn mowed and gardens weeded. This should leave the home in great showing condition. At this point we will evaluate the condition of the home to see if repainting, repairs, or further cleaning would be necessary.
- Advertising: In order to attract the most attention to your property, we advertise via the internet through Rentbits.com, which sends out to over 200 web sites including Hotpads.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, all with high search engine placement. We use AppFolio marketing features to the fullest to ensure your listings are getting the best exposure possible! Also, we place professional yard and directional signs for a low, one-time charge. And, of course, your property will be advertised with detailed explanations, maps, and several photos on V2Properties.com.
- Interior & Exterior Surveys: Between tenancies, as well as occasionally during the tenancy, we will conduct an interior and or exterior survey of the property. We find it to be helpful in providing necessary information regarding the condition of the property. This gives us a chance to see how the tenants are treating the property and upholding their lease, check furnace filters, crawl space ventilation, smoke detectors, and watch for any signs of deferred or necessary maintenance. The exterior surveys are done formally as a drive-by where a photo is taken of the home so we can be sure that the yard is kept up. Our policy is to do an informal drive-by whenever we are “in the neighborhood.” These surveys and drive-bys are never done with the intent of invading the privacy of the residents. We hold with high regard the privacy of the tenants and the fact that this is their home.